<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Friday, November 27, 2009



CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

yeah yeah, it's the festive season of the year & as usual Orchard road is full of lights again this year. Christmas trees up & lit. [esp the one outside ION ORCHARD! super nice!] & everyone is in the spending mood and stuff. Lots of money used, and thus i needa get a job. SERIOUSLY!
I so wanna earn my own money & pay back my mum.
I feel really bad for taking so much for my prom :( [although its only $125 but its still money]

Okay, I kinda have nothing much to blog about.
Almost all my CG guys are at the MEN UNITED Conference training up to be REAL MEN!
WHOO HOO! finally we would have real GENTLEMEN in the CG!
Thank GOD:D HAHA!
& I'm really bored from staying home all day.
Down with the flu & hives [like some skin irritation] but i say:
IN JESUS' NAME, FLU & HIVES BEGONE!:D
& later on i'll be heading down to Tamp Safra to play pool with Jiayin, Jiajun & friends around six, but i'll be reaching at 630. Guys should learn how to wait you know(:
Gonna enjoy myself before I really get a job.

to have something I never had, I'm gonna do something I've never done.