http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

FREEDOM BABY, FREEDOM!:D
O's are officially over & Bye bye books.
But here's a little something to my dear friend, O levels.
DEAREST O LEVELS,
Todays's the day when we part, forever. I'm so gonna miss you & we'll never see each other ever again. I bet you'll meet new friends next year, but don't forget about me. Do write back to me & update me on how you are. Or maybe i'll find out somehow. Super extremely miss you.
-Love, Danette:D
HAHA! There's a little fun & destress.
PARTAAAYYYYYY time:D
Friday, November 13, 2009

FREEDOM BABY, FREEDOM!:D
O's are officially over & Bye bye books.
But here's a little something to my dear friend, O levels.
DEAREST O LEVELS,
Todays's the day when we part, forever. I'm so gonna miss you & we'll never see each other ever again. I bet you'll meet new friends next year, but don't forget about me. Do write back to me & update me on how you are. Or maybe i'll find out somehow. Super extremely miss you.
-Love, Danette:D
HAHA! There's a little fun & destress.
PARTAAAYYYYYY time:D



