http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

Its like 4plus in the morning here. & currently not alseep as im at my most loved
Twonine'07 Chalet! Whoo Hoo!:D
Now I'm like in the midst of the gambling game. HAHA(:
Peeps with me [who are still awake now] :
Jingjing, Claire, Sean, Raymond, Gavin, Weifeng, Aaron, Gerald & Yiyong!
Allof us not asleep & totally high playing Blackjack. Haha!
Michael behind playing DJmax on psp
Guangxiang playing some funny game on the ps2.
Chongjun & Kevin using laptops in the guys' room.
Terence Amos & Eddy crashed in the room sleeping.
Lydia & Jeslyn in the girls' room sleeping too.
I came like at midnight to the chalet so didn't see most of the girls, but no worries, there's tomorrow! HAHA. Can't wait!
But in like a few more hours there's Powerhouse in church.
Its like from 7-8am & totally cant believe that I cant sleep:X
Gotta be there in church by 630am. THAT'S SUPER EARLY LA!
But IT'S POSSIBLE!:D Just make sure I eat a little & drink coffee or milo or sth(:
Okay, I better get back to my game. too distracted. HAHA.
Updating more soon:D
Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its like 4plus in the morning here. & currently not alseep as im at my most loved
Twonine'07 Chalet! Whoo Hoo!:D
Now I'm like in the midst of the gambling game. HAHA(:
Peeps with me [who are still awake now] :
Jingjing, Claire, Sean, Raymond, Gavin, Weifeng, Aaron, Gerald & Yiyong!
Allof us not asleep & totally high playing Blackjack. Haha!
Michael behind playing DJmax on psp
Guangxiang playing some funny game on the ps2.
Chongjun & Kevin using laptops in the guys' room.
Terence Amos & Eddy crashed in the room sleeping.
Lydia & Jeslyn in the girls' room sleeping too.
I came like at midnight to the chalet so didn't see most of the girls, but no worries, there's tomorrow! HAHA. Can't wait!
But in like a few more hours there's Powerhouse in church.
Its like from 7-8am & totally cant believe that I cant sleep:X
Gotta be there in church by 630am. THAT'S SUPER EARLY LA!
But IT'S POSSIBLE!:D Just make sure I eat a little & drink coffee or milo or sth(:
Okay, I better get back to my game. too distracted. HAHA.
Updating more soon:D



