http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

DL5 CEG Chalet! ♥
3days felt really short for a moment. I totally want a longer chalet! Haha.
& It's through these days together with them,
my CGmates are AWESOME people.
Totally L.O.V.E. them! ♥
As I saw the younger people being in charge,
like Nicole doing games, Jolene helping with food, Justin adding atmosphere for games, Bevan also in games and Weiheng actually BBQ-ing.
I felt so much joy in my heart.
Seeing them really rising up & taking charge. They are the future leaders of the next generation. They'll do great things & I can't wait for them! Awesome people ♥
[Ah! My msn restarted -.- sorry, random; gonna finish this up real quick]
X-Rave Brazil right after chalet rocked too!
Everyone was really 'CHUI' [tired] after not sleeping well during the chalet.
But we still headed down to church to help set up & to compete.
Water Soccer is really DA BEST man. ♥
Our team really worked hard, although we always come as all girls & one guy, but we really did awesome & all of us had tons of fun(:
GO THURSDAY!:D that's actually our group name; given by Bevan koh. Haha(:
I'm going down tmr to help one of our teams from our CG!
Can't wait for the fun to begin!:D
But first i'll have ample sleep tonight; so ya. Ending my post here. Updates soon:D
Thursday, December 17, 2009

DL5 CEG Chalet! ♥
3days felt really short for a moment. I totally want a longer chalet! Haha.
& It's through these days together with them,
my CGmates are AWESOME people.
Totally L.O.V.E. them! ♥
As I saw the younger people being in charge,
like Nicole doing games, Jolene helping with food, Justin adding atmosphere for games, Bevan also in games and Weiheng actually BBQ-ing.
I felt so much joy in my heart.
Seeing them really rising up & taking charge. They are the future leaders of the next generation. They'll do great things & I can't wait for them! Awesome people ♥
[Ah! My msn restarted -.- sorry, random; gonna finish this up real quick]
X-Rave Brazil right after chalet rocked too!
Everyone was really 'CHUI' [tired] after not sleeping well during the chalet.
But we still headed down to church to help set up & to compete.
Water Soccer is really DA BEST man. ♥
Our team really worked hard, although we always come as all girls & one guy, but we really did awesome & all of us had tons of fun(:
GO THURSDAY!:D that's actually our group name; given by Bevan koh. Haha(:
I'm going down tmr to help one of our teams from our CG!
Can't wait for the fun to begin!:D
But first i'll have ample sleep tonight; so ya. Ending my post here. Updates soon:D



