<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, December 12, 2009



Met Adriena on Wednesday, third day of my chalet.

She talked to me about my nature & about one's inner character & essence.
One thing she did that I was really grateful about was her discipleship.
She let me know where I was wrong straight. What were my mistakes & everything I did wrong. It may have hurt, but I know it was truly for my own good.
Imagine if she didn't do so, I might have fallen deeper into the devil's trap.
If come to worst, I could have backslided [ouch!]
Thank God that she came to help me & talked to me about having my own convictions & how strong they are in me.
She knows the potential in me to be a great leader in future & all these problems were hindering me from going forward.
I've learnt alot from what she told me & I really wanna change with help from her & God.
I believe from this I can overcome it & become a strong woman for I am an Overcomer.
But there's is one key which is to be transparent to my leaders & to be open to discipleship.
Being accountable for what I do & letting my leaders know is truly important.
I have made many mistakes already, but mulling over them ain't gonna solve anything, but i've gotta learn & not repeat them again. Change my ways from now onwards.
I believe i can do it for
'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' Philippians 4:13
Thank you Adriena, for being there always, loving & caring for me ♥
& Thank you God for everything in your plan for me, for placing everything right for me ♥