<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Wednesday, December 30, 2009



New year's round the corner.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's too fast man. I've got so many things to be done by 2010 comes.
Time's going by all the time, I can't deny it.
But I ain't gonna waste a single minute of it.
Just lunched with Shirley on Monday!
Currently catching up with Karkheng. Can't believe we used to be close, me being the Da-jie.
HAHA! That reminds me, I'm old:(
& while I'm currently school-less, gonna use my free time & bond with juniors.
Gotta keep that PRCS revival flame burning.
If it's hard for the guys, then I'll try for them.
Since I've got juniors connections, will try connecting juniors with the guys. guy juniors(:
Jiayou Danette. Jiayou! God's with you girl:D