http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

X-RAVE II was AWESOMELY COOL!:D
Totally everyone, its a MUST GO!
Die Die must Try! HAHA:D You'll definitely enjoy yourself like Crazy!
Now it's raining. I'll let it lighten a little before going to meet Cherry & we're off to church!
[Poor Justin has to stay home, don't worry, you'll be back in the House of God soon!:D ]
We're gonna support the GIRLS TEAM for X-RAVE II! WHOO HOO:D
Go Go Go! Jiayou!:D
& Happy Birthday TERI! I didn't forget about you! Miss you girl. Gotta talk to you more. Love you. ♥
Friday, December 4, 2009

X-RAVE II was AWESOMELY COOL!:D
Totally everyone, its a MUST GO!
Die Die must Try! HAHA:D You'll definitely enjoy yourself like Crazy!
Now it's raining. I'll let it lighten a little before going to meet Cherry & we're off to church!
[Poor Justin has to stay home, don't worry, you'll be back in the House of God soon!:D ]
We're gonna support the GIRLS TEAM for X-RAVE II! WHOO HOO:D
Go Go Go! Jiayou!:D
& Happy Birthday TERI! I didn't forget about you! Miss you girl. Gotta talk to you more. Love you. ♥



