http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

Bye 2009! Welcome 2010!
Before we know it, 2009 has passed. Once the clock striked twelve, It's the New Year!
Didn't feel like alot of difference actually, to think of it, the two years are actually just split by a second! Wow. In that One Second, not many things changed, but I've got so many things to be thankful for as I look back into the year 2009!
In the past 2009, here's a sneak of what happened:
# O Levels Year!
# Sweet Sixteen!
# Stepped into Heart of God Church for the first time during Red Rain Concert. [Thanks Yunwai & Kelson for invites] Met tons of Awesome friends, DL5 CEG. ♥ Who I've grown much in God with them & due to them. Really Thank God for Adriena, my leader, for always guiding me in my walk with God. ♥
# Became an On-Fire Christian, & started the PRCS revival & THANK GOD for it, cause that's how the guys came. & I never fail to Thank God for them, to be there always being that encouragement even though they may not know it. ♥
# Completed my Follow-up with Adriena & Jamie! THANK YOU ♥ Built on my foundation. Still Currently Breaking my Strongholds with God's help bit by bit.
# God moved in my life, & I thank Him so much. My parents are more opened about me going to Heart of God Church, Relationship with my family is getting better. Amen! Thank you God! ♥
# Completed B.M.T. Basic Ministry Training! I'm so excited to start serving in church!
# See the PRCS guys grow more in God & character. They are even serving in church! I feel totally elated about it. They are gonna be Great Men in God. Cherry too is growing! All learning how to be responsible & taking the lead [guys i meant] THE MEN SHALL LEAD! & I'm closer to Cherry too! She's like a best friend! Awesome ♥
# I've started to have Convictions & I'm gonna build them all strong!
# Grown so much in God. & Seeing the younger generation grow too! I Believe they, back into the schools to bring about Revivals. It's possible when they see it in Faith & with God. If God is for them, what can be against them. ♥
# From E Zone, we've moved to DL Zone! & We're in DL5 CEG! & We alone have grown so huge that we've a restructure, now we are into 3 CGs, DL5, DL50 & DL51:D How awesome is that?! We're so gonna keep growing! Watch out for the DL52 & DL53! Haha(:
There's just so much to Thank God for over the past year, 2009. What a great year it has been & Yes! Our CG, DL50 has been growing too. Together with the other CGs, DL5 & DL51. ♥ God is really moving so much, no only among the younger genaration where they'll bring about much Revival in their schools, but among the tertiary people too. REVIVAL is coming. We'll BREAKTHROUGH!
So in the next 2010, Here's what I wanna achieve!
This year, yes, the year 2010 is gonna be a good year.
One year that'll make a change in the world.
I believe, this is the very year, where generations will rise up. The next generation is Always better & Revivals are gonna breakthrough.
Not only in Secondary schools with the New Sec Ones,
But the New generation of POLY & JC People. I see it. The Revival is Near. It's happening.
DL50! We're gonna work the Invisible to obtain the Visible.
It's all possible, with God. He is with us always(:
As I stepped into Temasek Polytechnic today, my future school, I saw it.
R.E.V.I.V.A.L.
But before that, We've gotta be prepared. Start Praying Up People!
If the devil comes at us spiritually, then we'll be Spiritually strong & fight back.
Watch Out devil. You Can't Stop the Revival!
Monday, January 4, 2010

Bye 2009! Welcome 2010!
Before we know it, 2009 has passed. Once the clock striked twelve, It's the New Year!
Didn't feel like alot of difference actually, to think of it, the two years are actually just split by a second! Wow. In that One Second, not many things changed, but I've got so many things to be thankful for as I look back into the year 2009!
In the past 2009, here's a sneak of what happened:
# O Levels Year!
# Sweet Sixteen!
# Stepped into Heart of God Church for the first time during Red Rain Concert. [Thanks Yunwai & Kelson for invites] Met tons of Awesome friends, DL5 CEG. ♥ Who I've grown much in God with them & due to them. Really Thank God for Adriena, my leader, for always guiding me in my walk with God. ♥
# Became an On-Fire Christian, & started the PRCS revival & THANK GOD for it, cause that's how the guys came. & I never fail to Thank God for them, to be there always being that encouragement even though they may not know it. ♥
# Completed my Follow-up with Adriena & Jamie! THANK YOU ♥ Built on my foundation. Still Currently Breaking my Strongholds with God's help bit by bit.
# God moved in my life, & I thank Him so much. My parents are more opened about me going to Heart of God Church, Relationship with my family is getting better. Amen! Thank you God! ♥
# Completed B.M.T. Basic Ministry Training! I'm so excited to start serving in church!
# See the PRCS guys grow more in God & character. They are even serving in church! I feel totally elated about it. They are gonna be Great Men in God. Cherry too is growing! All learning how to be responsible & taking the lead [guys i meant] THE MEN SHALL LEAD! & I'm closer to Cherry too! She's like a best friend! Awesome ♥
# I've started to have Convictions & I'm gonna build them all strong!
# Grown so much in God. & Seeing the younger generation grow too! I Believe they, back into the schools to bring about Revivals. It's possible when they see it in Faith & with God. If God is for them, what can be against them. ♥
# From E Zone, we've moved to DL Zone! & We're in DL5 CEG! & We alone have grown so huge that we've a restructure, now we are into 3 CGs, DL5, DL50 & DL51:D How awesome is that?! We're so gonna keep growing! Watch out for the DL52 & DL53! Haha(:
There's just so much to Thank God for over the past year, 2009. What a great year it has been & Yes! Our CG, DL50 has been growing too. Together with the other CGs, DL5 & DL51. ♥ God is really moving so much, no only among the younger genaration where they'll bring about much Revival in their schools, but among the tertiary people too. REVIVAL is coming. We'll BREAKTHROUGH!
So in the next 2010, Here's what I wanna achieve!
- Keep the PRCS Revival alive, somehow I believe God has a plan for PRCS peeps to be in Heart of God church, & us, we're gonna bring about that Revival. It'l totally possible. Last year was the Power of One. This year we have the Power of One too! It's coming! Believing it with all my Faith!
- Gonna grow alot more in God. Change of character & mentality. I know I have the potential to be a leader. I shall not smash any dream/vision that God gives me. But I'll believe & trust in Him. For I know God has a wonderful plan for me, & He'll reveal it to me soon.
- Bring about a revival in my new school. God is sending me there to Love people. & I believe there are lives to be saved. It may be difficult but I will not be beaten down, I will stand & fight. Breakthroughs will happen. I believe.
- Bring Mitchell to church & for him to be an on-fire Christian & help bring that revival to Pingyi Sec!
- Have better control of my finances. Building Fund will be fufilled!
- Family issues won't move me. I'll have an awesome family. ♥
- DL50 to hit 50!
- PRCS to have 20 regulars by EOY in HOGC!
- DL5 CEG to keep Growing like Nobody's business! ♥
- Continue to build up my convictions to be a Strong Woman of God. I believe I can do it! 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13'
This year, yes, the year 2010 is gonna be a good year.
One year that'll make a change in the world.
I believe, this is the very year, where generations will rise up. The next generation is Always better & Revivals are gonna breakthrough.
Not only in Secondary schools with the New Sec Ones,
But the New generation of POLY & JC People. I see it. The Revival is Near. It's happening.
DL50! We're gonna work the Invisible to obtain the Visible.
It's all possible, with God. He is with us always(:
As I stepped into Temasek Polytechnic today, my future school, I saw it.
R.E.V.I.V.A.L.
But before that, We've gotta be prepared. Start Praying Up People!
If the devil comes at us spiritually, then we'll be Spiritually strong & fight back.
Watch Out devil. You Can't Stop the Revival!



