<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Friday, January 15, 2010


GOD MOVED!

11jan10
The day when everyone's hearts went 'BOOM BOOM BOOM'
Finally it was the day of release of O's results.
After much waiting I got my results!
L1R5: 14 L1R4: 11
& I've got 4 distinctions! Which includes English & Literature!
AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!:D
Went up to Mdm Kamisah & Ms Shelia to say much Thanks!:D
So what if I didn't get my 10 points. I'm totally Happy!
God really moved in giving me miracles.
My English which I never had a B4 before, I got an A2!
& Literature which I barely passed always, I go an A2 too!
Thank You God for the miracle! I place it in Your Hands to be a testimony to others!(:
I'm truly grateful to You Lord!
& Thanks for Blessing me my 8GB iPod Nano & job openings!
It's really YOU moving in my life. Thank You!:D
Iloveyou ♥