<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, January 23, 2010



SORRY FOR THE PAUSE!


Been doing lots of stuff lately. Although not schooling yet, but i've been out on outings with cgmates, finding integrations, just playing around & YES! FOURNINE CHALET!:D
Somehow I thank God that it's over, it's kinda like Horror when the place is like HUGE & there's hardly anyone around, not very crowded:(
But it was the experience with my first of things.

EXAMPLES:
  • First time @ Aloha Loyang Chalet
  • First time walked through Pasir Ris Park alone at night
  • First time trying Japanese Curry [Homemade ver.]
  • First time I wore long sleeves to a BBQ
  • First time I didn't really pack anything for a stay over
  • First time I went to a chalet in Full Uniform
  • First time I stayed over at chalet in Full Uniform
  • First time I tried going home in the morning from chalet in Full Uniform when everyone else, in uniform were going to school. [Haha, pretty cool huh]
  • First time I drank Vanilla Vodka :X
  • First time I went 'seh' from drinking [after that I promise that I will not drink ever again, yuck!]
  • First time seeing Ms Tan ZhenZhi, Ms Soon & Ms Lim Peiying at a chalet.
  • First time had the entire living room to myself [cause Lydia, Jingjing & Junhao were asleep in the rooms]
& alot more which I'm really lazy to type anymore(: But it was great fun.
Oh & Here's a little Irony, After the time I said I won't drink ever again, I went home & Janan, my elder brother bought a bottle of Absolut Vodka back from HongKong. =.= Thank God he gave it away(: Flee from temptation! Haha! But the total feeling of 'seh-ness' IS NOT GOOD!
Here's a little warning to those who wanna try, DON'T DO IT! [this is not Nike 'just do it']

& YES! I've finally uploaded my photos onto Facebook!:D
Maybe when i've got the time I'll upload some here. Cause there are like TONS of photos(:
Super happy about it all!(:

& another little update!
the PRCS Mad About You Facebook group is EXPLODING!
I totally mean it when I say Exploding!
It's not even a full month & we're like 272 currently! wait correction, 273!
OH MY MAMA! [okay, I think I got influenced to say that, but it's the best description]
We're like a Really Happening Group & I guess its thanks to the PRCS peeps!
Justine & Venus especially since they both are the only ones left there.
JIAYOUS! God is with you both ALWAYS! He will move!:D

Somehow, I think when I can, I wanna drop by PRCS to really have a movement in the PRCS revival besides just praying about it. Let the next generation catch the movement & VOILA, we got the never dying revival(:

Father, I pray right now that Your Mighty Hand come over PRCS right this instance. I pray for You to start soften their hearts & open their minds. Holy Spirit start to guide us & reveal the truths that we need to know about our lost friends. Lead us to the right people & give us the wisdom to speak of the right words. I believe in my heart, that, that very vision you gave me last year about the PRCS Revival is gonna come to pass. Although many of us have already left the school, I know that Flame of Revival still exists, just waiting to be sparked once again. It is possible. Everything is possible with You, God. Many of us may feel discouraged due to rejections, I pray that faith start to arise in everyone's hearts once again. We know that You are our refuge & strength. We put our trust in You & we believe You will start to move in our school. We may be fearful of rejections or fearful to talk to seniors, but I pray that the devil may not use fear to have that foothold in our hearts. In Jesus' name, I bind that fear & removed it. Let our hearts filled with courage & may we be strengthened from the inside. We'll keep fighting. We'll keep praying. We'll PUSH, pray until something happens & we're gonna Dance until it rains! Nothing is gonna stop us & I believe it with all my heart. In faith, we're gonna start to move so that you can multiply our single step of boldness into much more. I thank You God. & We Love You. Thank You. I pray all this in Jesus' name, Amen.