http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

REPRODUCTION POWER!
I saw that phrase while looking through my past blog entries. [I really don't know why I did that, but I just happened to do so.] Pastor Lia preached about being Fruitful & we need the Reproduction Power! Super Powerful Sermon! I just love My Pastors! They are just so Awesome! ♥
Come On PRCS! C'mon Venus & Justine! Reproduction Power!
Terence! Michael! Shaun! Amos! Cherry! Reproduction Power!
That R.E.V.I.V.A.L. will come to past!
Thursday, January 28, 2010

REPRODUCTION POWER!
I saw that phrase while looking through my past blog entries. [I really don't know why I did that, but I just happened to do so.] Pastor Lia preached about being Fruitful & we need the Reproduction Power! Super Powerful Sermon! I just love My Pastors! They are just so Awesome! ♥
Come On PRCS! C'mon Venus & Justine! Reproduction Power!
Terence! Michael! Shaun! Amos! Cherry! Reproduction Power!
That R.E.V.I.V.A.L. will come to past!



