http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

I Love My Mummy! ♥
My Mum is the Best Woman on Earth!
I Love her for always being there in my life no matter what. ♥
Though I may not obey her at times, but she still forgives & love me just as who I am.
After a long Thursday, I came home late & she handed me this huge red plastic bag.
Blessing me with gifts for my entering into Polytechnic!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MUMMY!
I gave her the hug filled with my love for her then. ♥
[better show her my love while she's still alive right?]
Guess what, you might think it's just a gift. But when I saw what was in the bag, it really touched me. My mum didn't take off the price tags even, which meant even more to me.
First there was this Beautiful pair of Red Diesel Sneakers. & guess the price!
It was $119! & to add on, that was after a 50% discount! OH MY MAMAMIA!
My Mum actually spent that amount of Money on me just for my Poly life!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU MUMMY! ♥
[& it hasn't included the amount spent for my sports stuff]
She got me 2 pairs of Reebok Sports Shorts [one red one blue]
One pair of Gym pants [black] , also from Reebok & Another pair of Capri Sports Pants, also from Reebok[greyish]!
Ain't My Mummy the Awesomest!:D
THANK YOU THANK YOU MUMMYYYYYYYYY!!!(:
Friday, February 26, 2010

I Love My Mummy! ♥
My Mum is the Best Woman on Earth!
I Love her for always being there in my life no matter what. ♥
Though I may not obey her at times, but she still forgives & love me just as who I am.
After a long Thursday, I came home late & she handed me this huge red plastic bag.
Blessing me with gifts for my entering into Polytechnic!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MUMMY!
I gave her the hug filled with my love for her then. ♥
[better show her my love while she's still alive right?]
Guess what, you might think it's just a gift. But when I saw what was in the bag, it really touched me. My mum didn't take off the price tags even, which meant even more to me.
First there was this Beautiful pair of Red Diesel Sneakers. & guess the price!
It was $119! & to add on, that was after a 50% discount! OH MY MAMAMIA!
My Mum actually spent that amount of Money on me just for my Poly life!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU MUMMY! ♥
[& it hasn't included the amount spent for my sports stuff]
She got me 2 pairs of Reebok Sports Shorts [one red one blue]
One pair of Gym pants [black] , also from Reebok & Another pair of Capri Sports Pants, also from Reebok[greyish]!
Ain't My Mummy the Awesomest!:D
THANK YOU THANK YOU MUMMYYYYYYYYY!!!(:



