http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

Polytechnic Admission:
One word to describe it: TROUBLESOME!
There are like a ton of procedures. So Confusing. & So many things to do before my deadline, 8 March 2010 @ 5.00pm.
Gotta photocopy results slip, ic, birth cert. Needa take recent passport size photo which I terribly hate doing so for a few reasons!
One: Gotta cut my fringe cause I so don't wanna clip it up as I don't look so good without a fringe. & Two: Gotta face some naggy aunty while taking one passport size photo. ERGHHHH! why does it hafta be within the last 3 months -.-
Then there's like a GAZILLION forms or something. Sign until my parents got a little irritated. HAHA! It's actually really funny seeing them get irritated over such trivial matters(:
Well, I guess it's both exciting that I'm nearer to poly life, but so MAH FAN!
& another piece of news, Design School uses the block calender!
Which means I start Holidays like a week later than the other schools.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But there's a bright side to the story though,
I've got No Examinations the whole Academic year! Whoo Hoo!!! (: (: (:
I'm so gonna miss Mugging! [sense my sarcasm there will you?] Haha!(:
BEST. SCHOOL. EVER. ♥
How can life be any better right? I just can't wait to start school & CCA; Volleyball!!! ♥
Thursday, February 25, 2010

Polytechnic Admission:
One word to describe it: TROUBLESOME!
There are like a ton of procedures. So Confusing. & So many things to do before my deadline, 8 March 2010 @ 5.00pm.
Gotta photocopy results slip, ic, birth cert. Needa take recent passport size photo which I terribly hate doing so for a few reasons!
One: Gotta cut my fringe cause I so don't wanna clip it up as I don't look so good without a fringe. & Two: Gotta face some naggy aunty while taking one passport size photo. ERGHHHH! why does it hafta be within the last 3 months -.-
Then there's like a GAZILLION forms or something. Sign until my parents got a little irritated. HAHA! It's actually really funny seeing them get irritated over such trivial matters(:
Well, I guess it's both exciting that I'm nearer to poly life, but so MAH FAN!
& another piece of news, Design School uses the block calender!
Which means I start Holidays like a week later than the other schools.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But there's a bright side to the story though,
I've got No Examinations the whole Academic year! Whoo Hoo!!! (: (: (:
I'm so gonna miss Mugging! [sense my sarcasm there will you?] Haha!(:
BEST. SCHOOL. EVER. ♥
How can life be any better right? I just can't wait to start school & CCA; Volleyball!!! ♥



