http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Excitement!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Pastors & Leaders are finally coming back from New York TOMORROW!
Seriously can't wait! Service is gonna rock!
7 Churches of Revelation! Power-packed I bet!(:
Awesomely Coooooooooooool!
Another thing, EASTER IS NEXT WEEK!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha!
DL50! We're gonna break break breakthrough! Whoohoo!
22 people! 22! We're gonna hit 22! It's Possible!
Everything is Possible with our God! He is the God of the Impossible! ♥
How Awesomely Cool is that?! HAHA!
I guess all we ever need to do, is PRAY!
Praying is actually relying on God's strength for us to move on & not lose heart!
PRAYING: softens the harden heart, defeats temptations, encourages, brings revival & shakes the world!
Praying may be a little thing that seems insignificant, but it sure has POWER!
Now I'm so gonna P.U.S.H. = Pray Until Something Happens!
God is just truly Awesome!
He is really Enough for Me! He's the Best! He's Powerful! He's My Father! ♥




