http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

SCHOOL HAS BEGUN!
Well, One week of school has gone by already,
[Wow, that's really fast, like in a blink of an eye. Haha]
Now I'm heading on to my 2nd week of school. So far nothing is wrong except that, I don't think I can ever have a CCA. Though I really wanna have one, but I guess some things are worth the sacrifice. Don't wanna tire or stress myself out either. So yeap!
Btws, DESIGN SCHOOL like kinda ROCKS! LOL:D
The food is good! [I really mean it, esp the Chicken cutlet & tehping, superb! Yummy!]
Timetables are cool, can't wait for the next block in 3wks(:
We actually have a MAC LAB!
[Yes! A comp lab with all MAC! WAHHHHH. I totally dont really need a lappy in year 1. t'cher said we can survive without one in 1st year, but I'm still so gonna get my MacBook Pro!(: ]
Currently I've completed 2exercises from Visual Presentation Essentials [VPEss] & 1exercise from Ideation [Idea].
Fast eh? In progress: Ex3 of VPEss & Ex2 of Idea.
It's Awesome! & to add on, NO EXAMINATIONS!
Ba-da-ba-ba-ba...I'm Lovin' It!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SCHOOL HAS BEGUN!
Well, One week of school has gone by already,
[Wow, that's really fast, like in a blink of an eye. Haha]
Now I'm heading on to my 2nd week of school. So far nothing is wrong except that, I don't think I can ever have a CCA. Though I really wanna have one, but I guess some things are worth the sacrifice. Don't wanna tire or stress myself out either. So yeap!
Btws, DESIGN SCHOOL like kinda ROCKS! LOL:D
The food is good! [I really mean it, esp the Chicken cutlet & tehping, superb! Yummy!]
Timetables are cool, can't wait for the next block in 3wks(:
We actually have a MAC LAB!
[Yes! A comp lab with all MAC! WAHHHHH. I totally dont really need a lappy in year 1. t'cher said we can survive without one in 1st year, but I'm still so gonna get my MacBook Pro!(: ]
Currently I've completed 2exercises from Visual Presentation Essentials [VPEss] & 1exercise from Ideation [Idea].
Fast eh? In progress: Ex3 of VPEss & Ex2 of Idea.
It's Awesome! & to add on, NO EXAMINATIONS!
Ba-da-ba-ba-ba...I'm Lovin' It!



