http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
from DANETTE'S P.O.V.
I've been into the 3rd of school already. Completed loads of Exercises & starting on my 1st assignment for VPRESS! Exciting my life can be eh?!
OH YAH! My class has Christian & Catholic peeps. Totally COOL! Not really a CHEENA class, my type of people somehow. Life is Good I can say, but still need a little adjustments once awhile. Will get used to it in a few more weeks i hope(:
& Janan has entered NS! He's in TEKONG now. Just went back in today after his sick leave from Friday. He'll be out this Wednesday again all the way to next Sunday! WHEEEEEE!(:
Really weird to have him gone, but somehow it feels like he's on some overseas trip or some long long camp. Will miss him once in awhile though. However when he's gone, i get the chance to actually CAMWHORE @ Home! Haha(: [the photos below say everything]
oops gimme a moment, friend just said hi on msn. Lol.
Okay i gotta get busy once again. Uploading photos for IDEATION then Bookmarks for VPRESS! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(:

Playing around with Janan's shades. Haha
Specs!
I think these shades are Cool
Short hair okay? Planning to cut like that, but not too sure about it. Lol
Fish eye lens effect, I look so chubby



Pop art effects(:
Sorry for the little CAMWHORING moment. Just a little fun with the photo booth.
Once you start it gets a little addictive. Haha. Those who used it know what i mean right?(:
& LASTLY
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the
WONDERFUL, AWESOMELY, LOVING MUMMYS out there.
& to my Mummy Dearest, just wanna say thank you for what you've done all these years, from my primary school days, to my secondary school days & now I'm into poly life, & still you're with me all the way supporting me. You never fail to gimme so many second chances to change. You are really DA BEST MUMMY EVER! You are my SUPERHERO! My CHAO JI MAMA!(:
I LOVE YOU MUMMY! ♥
Sunday, May 9, 2010
LOCAL UPDATESfrom DANETTE'S P.O.V.
I've been into the 3rd of school already. Completed loads of Exercises & starting on my 1st assignment for VPRESS! Exciting my life can be eh?!
OH YAH! My class has Christian & Catholic peeps. Totally COOL! Not really a CHEENA class, my type of people somehow. Life is Good I can say, but still need a little adjustments once awhile. Will get used to it in a few more weeks i hope(:
& Janan has entered NS! He's in TEKONG now. Just went back in today after his sick leave from Friday. He'll be out this Wednesday again all the way to next Sunday! WHEEEEEE!(:
Really weird to have him gone, but somehow it feels like he's on some overseas trip or some long long camp. Will miss him once in awhile though. However when he's gone, i get the chance to actually CAMWHORE @ Home! Haha(: [the photos below say everything]
oops gimme a moment, friend just said hi on msn. Lol.
Okay i gotta get busy once again. Uploading photos for IDEATION then Bookmarks for VPRESS! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(:

Playing around with Janan's shades. Haha
Specs!
I think these shades are Cool
Short hair okay? Planning to cut like that, but not too sure about it. Lol
Fish eye lens effect, I look so chubby


Pop art effects(:Sorry for the little CAMWHORING moment. Just a little fun with the photo booth.
Once you start it gets a little addictive. Haha. Those who used it know what i mean right?(:
& LASTLY
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the
WONDERFUL, AWESOMELY, LOVING MUMMYS out there.
& to my Mummy Dearest, just wanna say thank you for what you've done all these years, from my primary school days, to my secondary school days & now I'm into poly life, & still you're with me all the way supporting me. You never fail to gimme so many second chances to change. You are really DA BEST MUMMY EVER! You are my SUPERHERO! My CHAO JI MAMA!(:
I LOVE YOU MUMMY! ♥



