http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

Assignment Chionging!
I think i chiong until so stress then must destress with CAMWHORE!
Yea, i played with the photo booth again(:
But my A2 assignment is almost done!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
super happppppyyyyyyyyy. I'm proud of myself to keep perservering(:
& Mads got into Vball! Whoohoo. But they never call me, siannnnn
But i'll be going for trg with Mads anyway. I don't care. I need CCA thingy for TP Scholarship.
I didn't know until they said in the interview,
what am i doing man. weirdddddddddddd. but if cannot uphold then drop scholarship lo.
I kinda just want it to help mum & dad with sch fees. Idk lah.
Just do my best & leave the rest to God(:
Okays, gonna upload a few webcam picts. Have fun looking(:

just switched the cam view for a moment & i totally love the effects
my hair looks reddish brown
got browned up lol
& it's 3 more days to DL ZONE CAMP!!!
BACK TO THE 70's WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!
PJs & Night Fever! So gonna RAWK THE HOUSE!:D
Sunday, June 13, 2010

Assignment Chionging!
I think i chiong until so stress then must destress with CAMWHORE!
Yea, i played with the photo booth again(:
But my A2 assignment is almost done!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
super happppppyyyyyyyyy. I'm proud of myself to keep perservering(:
& Mads got into Vball! Whoohoo. But they never call me, siannnnn
But i'll be going for trg with Mads anyway. I don't care. I need CCA thingy for TP Scholarship.
I didn't know until they said in the interview,
what am i doing man. weirdddddddddddd. but if cannot uphold then drop scholarship lo.
I kinda just want it to help mum & dad with sch fees. Idk lah.
Just do my best & leave the rest to God(:
Okays, gonna upload a few webcam picts. Have fun looking(:

just switched the cam view for a moment & i totally love the effects
my hair looks reddish brown
got browned up lol
& it's 3 more days to DL ZONE CAMP!!!BACK TO THE 70's WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!
PJs & Night Fever! So gonna RAWK THE HOUSE!:D



