<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Tuesday, June 8, 2010



BLOCK TWO is ENDING!

Yes, Im almost done with my month number two in poly.
Woah, what a ride it has been.
[Okay, i'm so not supposed to be blogging but just felt like doing a quick one.]
Yes, I am supposed to be working on my assignment,
No, actually I'm supposed to be sleeping. [OOPS! My bad.]
But just a little updates!

  1. RED RAIN RAWKED THE HOUSE!
  2. Pst Steve Munsey was AWESUMMME!
  3. Pst Lia 's sermon last week was POWERPACKED ttm
& lastly....

DL ZONE CAMP IS COMING!!!!
16th-18june! & I CAN GO!!! It's my REAL HOLIDAYS & I'm like Happy TTM!
WHOO HOOOOO! [Okay, i'm like HIGH with Joy at 2am! LOL]
Really can't wait. it's gonna be something you can't miss the world for(:

Guess that's all for now! Gotta get back to work. & I needa get some sleep. Seriously.
Design sch is giving me Panda eyes! :/