<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Monday, July 26, 2010
Time passes when you get busy.
I'm now into my BLOCK NUMBER FOUR already.
This time I'm doing double modules back to back. But isn't very packed yet.
It's History in Graphic Design [HistGD] & Communicating Design Ideas [ComDI]
& guess what, HistGD is E Learning & it's kinda lame. Totally not a fan of it.
I didn't do history in sec sch & I kinda dreaded it cause it was like SS.
But what I'm doing is all summary & reflections. So yeapppp.
ComDI is kinda SLACK I say, the teacher is like I.D.K.What lah! Like Seriously.
She either never tells us anything or idk. End class early & we leave that classrm all confused.
ARGH! Kinda irritating don't you think. But what to do.
Self-study, self-learn i guess.
But one thing I like is that I use alot alot alot alot of the comp(:
& that's right, meaning to Camwhore! hahahahas, new picts coming up.

Lepak at Bedok Library.
Was playing around with the pop art effects.
Loved the lighting. ♥
Loved this shot; one of the latest ♥
Pop art ftw!
Comic effects
Awesome Shot ♥
Heat Sensors?
I don't know why but my hair is good in this shot.
Specs!
SPAIN JERSEY Colours! These were taken while I was doing 3D Art & the WC period.
Brazil FTW ♥
Germany papers for dearest Arella.

Okays, that's all for my camwhoring. LOL. More updates on school & life,
Check out my Facebook or Twitter. Hahahas
Love you guys who always read my blog. Muack! ♥