http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Monday, July 5, 2010
About 3 months into poly & here's what I've been doing- Block ONE: Ideation [how to create ideas, character design, mind mapping]
Visual Presentation Essentials [how to present your ideas well, mounting, scoring, photoshopping a little, made bookmarks, packaging, accordian book]
- Block TWO: Drawing Essentials [learnt about toning and shades, chiarascuro (idk the spelling), drew loads or stuff in pencil, ink, charcoal & chalk. I even did an A2 piece, imagine the size of 2 drawing blocks]
& now I'm onto BLOCK THREE!
Which is 3D Art Fundamentals & I've been doing...Sculpting.
So yeap I've played around with Clay & now Wires which are painful when they poke or scratch.
OUCH!:(
But don't worry, another 2 weeks & it's all OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I will survive! Go Danette Go!
Amidst it all, I'm LOVING LIFE!
Getting my passion right for People work. Loving people & going the extra mile.
Sometimes I think I just have to go back to what I used to do.
Loving the people from the basics once again(:
& Dr A.R. Bernard gave HOGC a new definition of MIND-BLOWING!
WOW! He's just Awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme(:
Pastor How redefined OUR FINEST HOUR!
So Can't wait for Academic Exellence Weekend.
Gonna try to ask Mummy & Daddy once they are back from Thailand(:
It's Day Number Two without them, I MISS THEM:(
Just a few more days... I think they returning on the day of the Netherlands & Uruguay game.
HAHAHAHAHAHAS!
It's not Germany AND Spain in finals, its Germany OR Spain in finals:(
World Cup 2010; the madness begins. Hahas.




