<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Tuesday, October 5, 2010


REBOOTING!


Sorry guys, didn't update much for this blog. Kinda dead. But just to give some little detail updates. Now I'm into my second week of holidays. So far, been through much, learning opportunities, growing as a person. My life won't be wasted away day by day. I want to live a life of significance. There's a bigger cause out there for me to live for than myself. I'm glad to be walking into this destiny of mine. Life may be tough, but I'm gonna preservere on. It's all worth it, for God, for the people, for the lives.
& I'm awaiting for my grades to be posted online. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it. But I won't brood over it, I still have time to not worry. What I can do is already done. Just gonna wait. Till then, I have a better life to lead.

One Home, Many Homes. to stand for. to fight and defend.