<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Wednesday, December 29, 2010


BACK-A-ROOOOOOO!

It's been months since I've blogged.
Time flies when you get busy & do things that matter to you in life.
Actually I'm glad that I'm busy doing things, even simple notes, or texts that make a person's day, that assures a person that they are believed in, things that bring love to them.
Everyone in the world deserves a chance to be believed in.
Like me, I won't be where I am now if Pastors didn't believe in the youths, if my leaders didn't believe that I could do it.
We all can do anything. It's all in the mind.
I've heard this saying before, "Every battle of our life is fought in our mind."
Our thoughts shape who we are. Watch what you think.