<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Sunday, January 2, 2011


#2011

It was like only yesterday that we were counting down to 2010, but now, we've counted down & reached 2011.
Time has come and gone. People come, people go. Things come and go.
We've all grown, from where we were before, to someone better, to someone to go even further than before.
Most of all, we are all thankful and grateful for all that has happened in 2010.
It was a journey full of ups and downs, good and bad, happy and sad. But I still can say, that all of it, all the pain and suffering, all the joy and laughter, all the tears we've cried, is worth everything that has happened this whole 2010.
I really thank God for every opportunity I was given this whole year.
For the opportunity to love people, for the opportunity to change lives, for the opportunity to impact lives, for the opportunity to lead others, for the opportunity to plan events, for the opportunity to administrate, for the opportunity to use my talent of creativity.
I'm not a person who is really talented, I'm not someone who is loud, I'm not a natural leader, I'm just an ordinary girl.
But it is thanks to leaders who believed in me, thanks to pastors who believed in youths and thanks to God who believes in who I am, I am where I am today because I was first believed in.
Not everyone is given such opportunities & I am truly grateful, and through every opportunity is a chance for me to grow out of my old self, a chance to grow to another level.
This whole 2010, God has been building me, increasing my capacity.
I believe, this year, 2011, I'll be Unleashed further. Gonna come back Bigger and Better than Before. God has a Greater plan for me this year. I'm truly excited!
There'll be Breakthroughs! Revivals! Growth! It's All Possible with God.

I'm going to Enbrace this 2011 & every opportunity with Both Hands!
I'll Step Forward & Stretch Out.
No longer am I going to stay comfortable.
Victory is on the other side of Convenience. I am Ready.
& now to end of this post, with one phrase, just wanna say,


2011 F.T.W.