http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

BOLDNESS
Pastor Joakim Lunqvist came to preach this weekend.
TOTALLY ∆MAZING & ∆WESOME!
Stories that inspire, Words that impact.
It's a Life Changing Weekend & I Know it was.
Every time Pst Joakim comes, he changes lives.
All about Youths, Passion & Others.
It brings forth something from the inside of us.
One thing that I'll keep in my heart is that
We got to be Bold Activists for Christ.
Monday, January 24, 2011

BOLDNESS
Pastor Joakim Lunqvist came to preach this weekend.
TOTALLY ∆MAZING & ∆WESOME!
Stories that inspire, Words that impact.
It's a Life Changing Weekend & I Know it was.
Every time Pst Joakim comes, he changes lives.
All about Youths, Passion & Others.
It brings forth something from the inside of us.
One thing that I'll keep in my heart is that
We got to be Bold Activists for Christ.



