<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Friday, January 28, 2011



CHANGE


Last day of Japanese. It's the final role play & I'm done with it. & I can proudly say I know the Japanese Language & Culture.
Then that marks the end of the Block.
Next block, I start on
Marketing for Designers & Photography.
Double modules again, 12-3pm & 3-6pm. Woahhhhhhh. Not the ideal timing, but I'm gonna let it go behind me first cause first I wanna enjoy my
CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Anticipating it! Gonna spend great times with my family & snap lots of photographs!
2011, the best year yet.