http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

SHIFTING FOCUS
Life is very unpredictable. It's never the simple ordinary and standard. Change happens. Crisis occur. Things come and go, nothing in life stays the same, except God.
But not one life can be smooth sailing, unless you don't really have much to do.
However today I've learnt the 'formula' on how to live a balanced life.
No, I didn't go to some inspirational seminar, but I just went to church.
& just when I feel my life might start getting a little screwed up, God came in at the right time to save me.
ANSWER: I JUST HAVE TO REFOCUS A LITTLE, SHIFT MY FOCUS TO RELIEF THE PRESSURE. BINGO!
I've no idea how to phrase it but all I can say it's SO GOD.
and I'm glad I made it to church today.
God places people in specific places for a specific purpose.
Saturday, January 8, 2011

SHIFTING FOCUS
Life is very unpredictable. It's never the simple ordinary and standard. Change happens. Crisis occur. Things come and go, nothing in life stays the same, except God.
But not one life can be smooth sailing, unless you don't really have much to do.
However today I've learnt the 'formula' on how to live a balanced life.
No, I didn't go to some inspirational seminar, but I just went to church.
& just when I feel my life might start getting a little screwed up, God came in at the right time to save me.
ANSWER: I JUST HAVE TO REFOCUS A LITTLE, SHIFT MY FOCUS TO RELIEF THE PRESSURE. BINGO!
I've no idea how to phrase it but all I can say it's SO GOD.
and I'm glad I made it to church today.
God places people in specific places for a specific purpose.



