http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Good Wonderful Monday Morning!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Today is DAYONE of my holidays, first ever in Junior year.
Kinda excited to use this 2 weeks fully, to rest in God, love people, grow myself, grow my team.
Work on areas that I truly need to work on.
Not gonna walk this road alone anymore, God will walk with me.
Not gonna walk this road alone anymore, God will walk with me.
& He'll carry me when I fall.
I've got nothing to worry, nothing to fear.
Being in an environment, where I struggle with fear, trying to do things in my own strength,
but thanks to Pst Troy Marshall, yesterday, I really found a new whole meaning in
"When we move, God moves"
and when God says "Stop! Stop fighting in your own strength, Let Go!"
It truly means to let go.
Somethings we cling onto all the time with our dear life, trying to relive the past, salvage what's lost, and always disappoint ourselves when nothing happens.
We're so focused on working with what we have in us alone, we forgot what we're doing life for, who are we doing every thing for.
We have a God greater above anything, all we need at times is just to let go and let God come in.
I proudly say yesterday was my life changing moment. Things will never be the same.
I want to walk differently.




