<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Monday, July 18, 2011


PARACHUTE BAND
Sunday 24thJuly they will be in HEART OF GOD CHURCH!
I'm totally PSYCHED!!!
Gonna grab every possible person I can ask to come.
Their music is Amazing & now with their new album, WHADUP!!!(:
It's a better Be Here or be Square Experience!

Was thinking if I should do customized invitations for my friends.
Don't want them to miss out the awesome experience.
& that weekend gonna be even more PSYCHED to hear Pastor Lia preach.
I love her preaching, it always brings me to a deeper and higher level.
Ironically as it sounds, It's Just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.