http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
NEW SEASON; CHANGE
& Shades of red were added on:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
NEW SEASON; CHANGE
As I enter a new season once again, gonna shift and change for the better.
Letting go of the past once and for all. Start afresh, dropping the baggage.
Letting go of the past once and for all. Start afresh, dropping the baggage.
& changing my hair colour marks the beginning. Heehee
Bleached from dark brown to golden:
Actually this wasn't fully intentional.
I'm helping a friend to be a hair model for her assignment for her course in ITE.
Hair styling & fashion design or sth. Pretty cool.
I didn't know they were bleaching my whole head until it was done:/
I merely thought it was colouring brown or sth. HAHAH!
I'm helping a friend to be a hair model for her assignment for her course in ITE.
Hair styling & fashion design or sth. Pretty cool.
I didn't know they were bleaching my whole head until it was done:/
I merely thought it was colouring brown or sth. HAHAH!
Well, people say I finally look like a design student & I'm proud to be one!
& everything is free so yea, just needa do photoshoots & do a runway show :(
BUILDING FUND IS HERE!
This year I want to be committed beyond being convicted to give.
I can't stand myself any longer to just take & receive without giving back to build the next generations.
I can't stand myself any longer to just take & receive without giving back to build the next generations.
Arise & Build. With Faith, All Things Are Possible.



