<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October is actually here.

It's been month since I've been blogging, but just felt like typing this down.
One thing I've learnt over time is about Stretching.
Every stretch, never easy, always painful, but worth the run.
There are times I think back, truly I'm no longer the same.
I'm doing more than I will have imagined myself.
I was an ordinary girl, never saw any leadership potential in me, never saw much great talent in me either.
But someone believed in me, and that one initiative have brought me far.
I've been through a lot, but after it all, I say it's worth.
Every tough time, I get stretched, bent, coiled, but I never break.
God holds me together in one piece.
Keeping close to Him brought me out of valleys onto the mountains.
Yes I have times I go to Him & cry my heart out, cry till tears go dry, cry till I'm tired of crying.
But I'm not afraid to say, yes, i cry a lot. However every single tear shed was worth all the pain I've gone through.
Now today I can say, with pain, i've gained.